Thursday, May 24, 2007

Single parents.

Anybody here a SINGLE PARENT?

'cuz wow. Just wow. How do you do it?

Bill is in Las Vegas. He left Monday, and the poor thing's plane is delayed until midnight tonight. Hopefuly, he will get home at 1:50 a.m...

And I AM ABOUT TO LOSE IT. Between BooBerry's gymnastics, swim class, dinner, baths, then bedtime... I'm already exhausted.

THEN, there's the dishes, laundry (if it's lucky) -- and oh, wait, the dog has to go out -- wiping down the kitchen, cleaning up the myriad of toys.

Seriously. Y'all are the Super Moms. The rest of us are just scrubs. It's no wonder Bree drank.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Waving hand in the air*

Yes, I am. And it beats the hell out of being married to my ex!!

I have two daughters 12 and 7, they are great, and it is hard, but it worth it.

Anonymous said...

I have just recently found your blog, I am a friend of Twinkies, you SO remind me of myself!!

You are cracking me up with your posts!!