Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Ummm...

I'm dying. Is it possible to die of a sinus infection? Can a person totally drown in their own bodily fluids? Can one woman single-handedly devoid Wal-Mart of its entire stock of Puffs Plus? Because my head is a total snot factory. Nobody should have this much mucus in their head.

I know. It's a nice visual. Shut up.

So I managed to go this entire season cold-free. As a "spokesperson" for Zicam, that's a good thing, eh? Until I went to Las Vegas. Either some 80-year-old woman on her last disability check gave it to me while I fed 20s into the LIFE penny slot machine (seriously, lady, if you're hacking THAT much, you should probably STOP playing BOTH machines next to me and get some help) or Bill gave it to me AS SOON AS I got home.

Either way, it knocked me for a loop. I finally gave up and called the doctor on Friday, who called me in a 'script. THAT only broke everything up. Now I'm drowning. Ugh...

No comments: