Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Lots of News...

A) BooBerry and I leave tomorrow for the wedding in Tucson. It's being held at a ranch. What does one wear to a ranch wedding?
If you're BooBerry, a satin and chiffon cream-colored skirt with a denim waistband, a cream colored sleeveless button down shift with a satin sash.

Yeah, I know. It's hard to visualize. Work with me here, people...

B) BooBerry moved up into the pre-kindergarten class yesterday. She proudly tells anyone who will listen (including her gymnastics coach, the pizza guy at Papa Murphy's, the SuperBus busdriver, etc.) that "I'm a pre-K girl now! Because I'm smart!" Guess telling her we're proud of her for the early move MIGHT have given her a big head.

C) Going BACK on a diet. When I get BACK from Tucson. In which I will promptly fall off of in about three weeks time... Hey. I'm just saving myself some blog space by pointing that out now rather than in three weeks.

D) Joined a new group of DIS buds on the nothingness thread. Let's see if they really WILL remember me next week...

E) Wrote THREE articles in FOUR days, which has to be a record for me. They're probably all crap, but we'll see what happens when they go through production.

F) STILL suffering from the EBOLA rash, or whatever it is I have. It's on my right arm, my right hip, my left upper thigh and my ankles. I'm on my second round of antibiotics and I went to the doctor yesterday. She classifies it as "contact dermatitis," and it probably stems from the change in laundry detergent I made a month ago. Do I know what got washed in that crappy generic stuff (side note: just because COSTCO calls their brand of free and clear detergent "Free and Clear" does NOT mean it is the same as TIDE FREE AND CLEAR, which is apparently all I am supposed to use now. Forget the fact that I'll have to MORTGAGE my second house just to pay for the darn stuff)? No I do not. So I have to "cycle through all the stuff and rewash it.

OK. I have a WALK-IN closet the size of a small bathroom. How the HELL am I supposed to rewash everything in there? Not to mention the fact that I hang dry all my clothing. T-shirts and all. (Shut up. It keeps them nice.).

Guess I'm doomed to itch for a while.

G) AND FINALLY ... Two songs you MUST download for your iTunes. Today.
1) Kelly Clarkson: Never Again. ANGRY ROCKER CHICKS, AHOY!
2) Maroon 5: Makes Me Wonder. Sooooo funky. Makes me want a mojito and a dance floor.

MORE AFTER THE WEDDING!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I have been following your blog after finding your link on the DIS. I won't forget you, cuz, girl, you ARE funny!

Enjoy your trip, and heck, you and I can start our own thread and who cares if anyone else pays attention to us! :)