Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Woo hoo!

So we're having a pretty good week ...

1) Bill got a promotion and a 8% raise. Well deserved, as he's a top producer and pretty cute to boot. I'm so proud...

2) Our celebratory dinner at The Macaroni Grill was comped!! Of course, we sat there for nearly 40 minutes before we got our food. They brought out BooBerry's pizza and it was cold and congealed by the time OUR food actually made it to the table. The manager could tell we were NOT happy...both of us ordered pasta. It's not brain surgery, people. Boil and serve. Boil and serve.

3) The raise gave BooBerry the opportunity to go to Arizona with me to my great aunt's wedding. (So get this -- she's in her 70s and marrying a man she met on the Internet who lives SIX MILES from her. How progressive is THAT?)

4) We booked our trip to Walt Disney World for Sept. and got FREE dining!! That saved $623!! SWEET.

5) Here's a shout out to my girl, Jordin Sparks, who can sing ANYTHING. Sanjaya, you're going DOWN, bro! (Although, this was a REALLY good week for the manchild. Pretty sexy song.)

6) Leaving for Philly at 8:35 a.m. tomorrow morning for ONE night. Finally going to see if I can carry on my liquids successfully. Of course, it's ONLY one night.

7) The Tucson has a name. Bella calls it "Zoe." My co-worker and buddy, Rick, gave me a personalized license plate with Zoe on it. Too funny.

And now, a downer ...

I have the RASH FROM HELL. Seriously. It's like shingles or the measles or something -- I'm waking up in the middle of the might scratching my arm to hell and back. I FINALLY broke down and called the doctor who gave me a steriod -- probably only because I am leaving for Philly. Jeez. I ITCH ALL OVER. ALL over. This is insane.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Me = jealous of your #4. Going to skip it this year and go next year:(
I really really really hope they decide to keep the free dining promotion going in Sept.

Gypsydoodlebug said...

It's throughout the third week of September. BOOK NOW, girlfriend!!