Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Top 10 Things I'm Loving Right Now.

10. Special K Protein Water. Because everyone wants to drink their meat.

9. Halloween candy. I think it's all gone, then somebody from the office dumps another bag into the community bowl. It's like trick or treating for a month.

8. Champagne. Damn this shit is good. Now I see why the stars always drink it. Just returned from a trip to New York City and expensive restaurants like to offset their overpriced filets and cocktails with free champagne. But, hey, it's free right?

7. Heroes. I can be a comic book dork and still look cool.

6. Gap's Product(RED) line. I can buy trendy overpriced clothes and know that half of it goes to help reduce AIDS in Africa. My hubby wonders why I just don't write a check to an AIDS foundation, but then I wouldn't be able to wear the same shirt that Oprah does, right?

5. Sugar snap peas. Dip them in hummus, and you have a nutritious treat. Plus, it cleans ya out, if you get my drift.

4. Google. An old friend Googled me (and how did "Google" get to be a verb, anyway?) and found my Amazon Wishlist. The one thing on it? That damn elusive Elmo T.M.X. How embarassing.

3. OK! magazine. It's like crack. I even do the crossword puzzle in the back. The size makes it hard to hide on my desk though.

2. Crocs. I know, I know. They're buttass ugly. But I saw Jude Law in a picture sportin' a pair of the Beach Crocs in silver in said magazine above. Of course, they were making fun of him ...

1. Benefit's BadGirl eyeliner crayon. How a Kentucky girl gets "smoky" eyes as seen in Glamour and Vogue without the legion of make-up artists it takes to create "the look." (Cue image of me as Gollum clutching "My Precious.")

No comments: