Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Boxed wine ain't half bad.

Went to the Wal-Mart Neighborhood Grocery to pick up a bottle of wine to dull Bill's pain as I force him to watch "The Lake House" tonight after Boo Berry goes to bed. My attention was drawn not to the traditional bottles of vino but to the boxed wines in the back of the store, where a black package adorned with Harley-Davidson-esque flames and the logo, KILLER JUICE, stood out among the Franzia and other "harmless" varieties. So boxed wine thinks it can be cool, eh? Nay, even tough?

Well, maybe.

This shit ain't half bad. But I made the cashier double bag it so no one would see me toting boxed wine out of ... Wal-Mart.

UPDATE: Boxed wine serves its purpose as well as more expensive varities. I am officially feeling the effects.

No comments: