Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I am stuck in a hotel in San Jose ...

... and we have a new president.


I will admit that I spent the inauguration speech in Chicago's Midway Airport ... and Josh and I were eating lunch at the Harry Caraylameassedrestaurant ... but we got to watch President Barack Obama's oath and speech.


And people clapped in the restaurant.


And I got way teary eyed...


OK, serious post done. Josh and I just got back from dinner and a wine/ dessert bar and he is suuuuuuuuch a lightweight*.








* Don't tell him I said that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still grieving over the loss of FB at work. At least I still have Blogger. *sniff, sniff*

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...and I am pissed that you are still asleep right now in CALIFORNIA and I am at my desk in 12 degree Kentucky!

Suzanne said...

*I think you just did!