Friday, January 26, 2007

On a Friday Morning ...

OK, so I've started Weight Watchers again, dammit. I go to the Thursday night meetings, and I've made myself stay the last two meetings. I weighed in last night, and I was down two pounds, which is kinda disappointing given the fact that I was really good this week. But, working for a food magazine –– albeit the most awesome magazine in the world –– has its downsides. There's ALWAYS food around. We had a photo shoot on Friday at a restaurant, another on Tuesday, and our food stylist came in on Monday and fixed three pizzas, a pasta dish and a lasagna. It's DEADLY 'round these parts.

Walking though our kitchen is kind of like walking through a mine field. There's an antipasto platter ... BLAM! Somebody made a pot of soup beans. KERPLOW! Otis Spunkmayer cookies? POW!

We're going to Proof tonight with Aunt Bettie and Martha, so there's not a chance in hell that I'll be good there. Ugh.

No comments: