Sunday, January 28, 2007

Have you ever had a day that ...

made you want to completely lose you shit? As in, one more thing thing will totally push you over the edge? And does it ever make you feel like a bad mom?

I had one of those days today.

I seriously could not wait until Bill took BooBerry away. Anywhere. And during my three hours of "Mommy time," I ate lunch, watched last week's ep of Prison Break and started a new book. Then Bill comes home and says, "I thought you were going to the grocery?"

No on "my" time, buddy.

Every little thing is pissing me off. I don't have any points left, so I can't eat away my stress. It's arctic cold in this friggin' house, my back hurts from playing the stupid Wii, this rug needs to be vacuumed and there's ridge in it that no amount of smoothing will flatten, I really want a glass of wine ... I should probably just go to bed.

No comments: