Monday, June 29, 2009

Great addition to the family.

Hey, remember THIS POST? Well, we went with the middle flippin' kitten. Here's the result:



Awesome. Thanks for that, y'all. I should show you the claw marks in the drywall where Callie just RUNS UP THE WALL. FOR NO REASON. I read "Marley & Me." Dog ain't got nuthin' on my cat. My cat would tear that dog to shreds. Should I mention the THREE PAIRS of headphone cords she's chewed through? Or the knitting she's chewed through? Or the heat cycles she goes through EVEN THOUGH SHE'S BEEN SPAYED? (see partial spay -- apparently she was in heat when we had her fixed and ... well... the result is BAD, without another explorative surgery.)

I'm going to build a time machine and go back to September of 2007 and have a major f*cking DO OVER. (Not really. I love my cat. But I am totally the only one. Even my Mom hates my cat.)

No comments: